- Click on 'Add Data Import' on the Home page or click on the Connections icon in the side bar and click Connection you would like to pull data from
- Select the object you would like to import
Now, you will follow the on-screen data import wizard
- Choose the specific table you would like to import and click 'Next'
- Confirm the Path and Label for the data import. Labels are a human-readable title for the data import. Paths are used to refer to the data import in formulas. Paths are similar to the API name in Salesforce. Click 'Next' when done
- You should be taken to the specific page for the data import just created. If not, navigate to that page
- Under 'Data Object Settings', confirm the Sync Schedule
- Under 'Data Modeling', confirm the sync type you would like. Please see the Connections setting for details
- Click 'Save' at the bottom
- Go back to the 'Overview' page for the connection. Find the 'Run Sync Job' button under 'Settings', and select the data import just added to run the first sync job!